Jul 27, 2012

Who can stop the "Super ram"


Enter your email address:





                                            "Super ram"


A week ago I had a whole day of running around  all government institutions, where I came face to face with the inhuman face of the terrible bureaucracy. I do not like to deal with all these receipts, certificates, and here I couldn't solved it thru the Internet and  had to come directly to the Institution, where I experienced all the disadvantages of the system led by the indifferent, tired and unhappy clerks for which people - is annoying flies, which they dismiss anxiously. 
I do not know how the bureaucracy in your country, my dear readers, but in Israel it has a fat, ugly face. Frankly, I think that the bureaucracy never has a human face, and we all have to deal with her beastly grin. So after returning home all irritated and annoyed, I wanted revenge! Pretty stupid, and of course useless, but I sublimated all my anger into creativity and made shoes, visually displayed all my intentions. 
                                               
  Some would say that it is kitsch, but I love the kitsch, and I just wanted to make kitschy shoes.
present to you my "Super Ram"new pair of shoes for a hike in state facilities, which of course does not really butts, but simply creates a sense of moral comfort in the walls of the stuffy and impersonal system.

               

                             

Have a nice week end!

 Please subscribe and comment.
 You can find more information about me at :

1 comment:

I want to hear what you have to say, please comment and share your creative side.

Web Statistics