Jun 10, 2013

Design Concept: Collect, Research & Develop



How long it have been? 2 months ? I know, I know I have a lot of explaining to do and I will, but first let me just say it's good to be back, how strange it may sound it's even exciting to type this post on my keyboard, a definite change for me in this couple of months.
I thank you all who emailed me, concerning my sudden disappearing, it's a great and warm feeling to know you care and it surely gave me a lot of strength to keep up with what I was doing. The reason for my disappearing is pretty simple, work a lot of work. I can't say it was not expected, I was willing to take orders and make this collection in a bigger scale but I was not ready for this and you know you are not ready, when there is just not enough hours in a day (and night). There is a bigger story to tell what and how it happened, but I learn my lesson and I even developed new and exciting techniques to help me work faster and more efficient and I didn't forget you. So, remember the book? Design book that I was writing about, just before all this? Well, I made a few serious changes and even added more  great content for your creative minds, like the points you have know  to create correct pattern from the first time.
The book is planned to be available here on my blog on June 15, so I will keep you posted.
 As me going with my new approach of easy learn shoemaking, I made a full step by step video tutorial on making summer flip flops in a new and creative way. There is no need of last when doing this and as my video says, "Screw trends, walk the summer in your own shoes" . The guide will be available tomorrow in the "Full shoemaking Guides" tabs or in the link on my YouTube channel.
It's great to come back, and here is a small interactive video I made ”Design Concept: Collect, Research & Develop" , one of ways that I use in my work when I design my own collections or for a client.




       

Thank you for reading.

Sveta














You can find more information about me at :









No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say, please comment and share your creative side.

Web Statistics